Hacking [Question] System Transfer SysNAND -> EmuNAND

jonnytron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, im preparing to attempt a downgrade on my N3DSXL and in order to preserve my NNID and features I want to transfer my N3DS SysNAND (10.3.0-28E) to the EmuNAND of my O3DS XL (RxTools 10.3.0-28E).

I imagine as they are in the same firmware version it should be doable but I was looking for confirmation from someone who knows.

So i just do system transfer as usual through the system but makng sure my O3DS is definitely in emuNAND (ie. not shutting the system settings app once i've opened it).

Thanks for your help

ketal

aiueo
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can't systransfer from New to Old. Yoiu can preserve your nnid, games and everything with the downgrade.

jonnytron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Edit: i reviewed something i asked previously in the NOOB paradise and saw more recent advise that you cant systransfer from O3DS to N3DS.
Well thats a bummer :rofl:.

Either way, moderator close thread please

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can't systransfer from New to Old. Yoiu can preserve your nnid, games and everything with the downgrade.

Yeah I have heard many people having trouble downgrading the new systems without formatting first though. are you able to preserve NNID through that? Thats all I was really protecting myself against.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off