Hacking Question:- Sysnand Payload for A9LH?

KJ1

Old Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi there,

I just wanna ask whether there is an A9LH payload out there that will boot you into sysnand, if you have both emunand and sysnand?

I do know, that, we can make Luma to boot into Sysnand, but, the thing is, whenever, I use it, I get a black screen and I have to power off my 3ds.
So, is there any other way to boot into Sysnand?

PS:- I can boot into sysnand using Gateway.. but, it involves a bunch of steps and all..

TheNintendoEnthusiast

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This explains how to have permanent CFW on your SysNand

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

This isn't answering your question. I am not sure about that besides, powering down your 3DS and letting it boot into SysNand, or if that doesn't work cuz you have autoboot Emunand, to hold R on boot and it will bring it to SysNand

Last edited by TheNintendoEnthusiast,

TheNintendoEnthusiast

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by TheNintendoEnthusiast,

KJ1

Old Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
This explains how to have permanent CFW on your SysNand

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

This isn't answering your question. I am not sure about that besides, powering down your 3DS and letting it boot into SysNand, or if that doesn't work cuz you have autoboot Emunand, to hold R on boot and it will bring it to SysNand
Well, I already have A9LH set up and running, but, the thing is it all cfw loads emunand, and, I wanna load sysnand..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So it boots automatically to Emunand? Do you use Emunand?
Yeah, I do. But, sometimes I wanna boot into Sysnand, and, I have to do it using Gateway, since other CFW don't load the sysnand.. they just hangs on black screen..

TheNintendoEnthusiast

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already tried the steps, I can boot into emunand perfectly, but, on booting into sysnand, it just hangs on black screen..

Then try to restore your Emunand to the Sysnand. It sounds like you have a bricked SysNand.

All the links I gave you have the instructions to get your SysNand working.

KJ1

Old Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Then try to restore your Emunand to the Sysnand. It sounds like you have a bricked SysNand.

All the links I gave you have the instructions to get your SysNand working.
My sysnand works perfectly when I boot it via Gateway.. So, it is NOT bricked..
I guess, I will have to find another way. Thanks for taking your time in replying though. Its really appreciated!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ughh the C64 version looks almost as bad lol