[Question] Pokemon Shuffle Savegame edit

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by GothicIII, Aug 30, 2015.

1. GothicIII
    OP

GothicIII GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Hello,

recently I had to reinstall my game collection on the 3DS and unfortunately I reinstalled some games with devmenu thus removing the savegames.

Now I'm familiar with savegames and gamehacking but I dont have enough time to reverse engineer the whole savegame. I know how to edit jewels, hearts and coins (mess up with offset 0x6A) but this won't be enough cause the person played this game since day one and is now missing many event-pokemon.

I need to know the offsets and datatype/byteorder for those pokemon and what the belonging values change. Somone here in the forums said there is a specific scheme how pokemon are stored inside the savefile. This guy said he knows how to edit megastones/exp but wouldn't post the exact details... that was not helpful.

Would be nice if someone could help out

2. Kaphotics

Kaphotics badc0ded

Sep 10, 2010
    United States
  3. GothicIII
    OP

GothicIII GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2015
    Gambia, The
    I already searched the forums, but couldn't find that thread anymore. Thanks for pointing it to me again.
    Still it didn't help me because the thread doesn't explicit answer my question. It is just pointing to "do the maths yourself" again. And then it ends with how to hack the save with ironhax :/

4. Ericjwg

Ericjwg Good

Jul 2, 2015
    Canada
    same problem.....my megastone....my legendaries....