lordszusi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Hi guys!
I bought a new Nintendo switch console with XAJ7002323 serial number. I see it is hackable thats okey. My question is if I want play online is it safe if I make a fully data restore and play legit Games?

Reactions: NoNAND

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
If you haven't hacked your switch yet but would love to do so, make sure to setup emuNAND for hacks and sysNAND should be kept for your online needs.
A NAND backup should be made beforehand.
If online play is all you want and don't like to hack it just update your system and go the legit way.

on a last note, emuNAND should be kept offline at all times.

Reactions: Deleted User

lordszusi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
If you haven't hacked your switch yet but would love to do so, make sure to setup emuNAND for hacks and sysNAND should be kept for your online needs.
A NAND backup should be made beforehand.
If online play is all you want and don't like to hack it just update your system and go the legit way.

on a last note, emuNAND should be kept offline at all times.

I read a little, so if I use cfw, and I reboot my console without bootloader, I will use a clean sysNAND and I can play online without ban. It is correct?

Reactions: NoNAND

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I read a little, so if I use cfw, and I reboot my console without bootloader, I will use a clean sysNAND and I can play online without ban. It is correct?
Technically, you should be safe by booting your sysNAND in stock OFW through the official bootloader. However eFuses will be burnt, but if it's of no matter to you then you shall not care about that matter so to speak.
Just don't run homebrew/cfw in your sysNAND and you should be safe

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: