Gaming question on psp save files

dc619

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just modded my psp slim a couple of days ago and when i loaded my first iso i noticed that it did not recognize my card when i tried to save my game. i was a little pist off at first but then i tried putting a umd
in the drive and then my psp was able to recognize my card and let me save.
my question is, do i need to have a umd in the drive when im playing isos so that i can save games?
id like to save my battery as much as possible. when i turn on my psp i can here the umd drive.
thanks

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
not sure if it will work for you or not but turn off you psp completely then hold R and turn your psp on you should be in the recovery menu when your in this menu there should be an option to turn off the UMD drive if you wish to save power then turn it off but you'll have to turn it back on if you wish to play games via umd again

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you don't need a UMD in the drive for the PSP to save from any game. If you do then there's something wrong.

Before you go around screwing with the Recovery Mode settings, download another iso from a different source and get back to us then.

dc619

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks guys
you were right i took the umd out and it saved with out it. idk what the problem was but it works now. my battery was getting killed on this one thanks
btw the game i that wouldnt recognize my card was street fighter alpha3 more than likely tho it was my 8gb "sony" pro duo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-