ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
OP
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Ok. I'm on 5.03 GEN C using ChickHEN on a PSP 2000. I suddenly had the urge to play FFIX all over again and decided to go and take a little look see into the PSX emulation thing. Found a handy Youtube video that explained everything including installing the Popsloader plugin and where to put the folder with the eboot and the keys...

But then I stumbled onto someone who had problems starting the games he put.

Here's my question: Can a PSP on ChickHEN run PSX games? I can access the recovery menu just fine with the select button and I know I can enable Popsloader from there (or so I think... haven't tried yet).
I've already loaded GEN C after loading ChickHEN.

ragingchaosgod

OP
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
XD;; and apart from that... what else do I need to know? Like... is anything gonna crash so badly, I'll have to restart the entire PSP and has anyone else played and finished FF9 on it, if so, were there any problems...?

ragingchaosgod

OP
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Ok, I've got another question. Does anyone have popsloader for 5.03 GEN C? All I got is one for m33 and I don't think it's the latest one, too. I put it in, enabled it and tried playing Tales of Destiny... and I got as far as the pops selection screen... then everything went black and I thought I'd bricked my PSP.

Took out the battery, put it back in and everything's fine now. So... what'd I do wrong?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Describe the contents of your popsloader package, as it sounds like you're missing all the dumped pops prx's. And there is a GEN modified version of popsloader too, although i've heard some people get on fine with the M33 one regardless.

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
XD;; and apart from that... what else do I need to know? Like... is anything gonna crash so badly, I'll have to restart the entire PSP and has anyone else played and finished FF9 on it, if so, were there any problems...?
I've gotten through Disc 1 and 2 on FF9 with no problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality