Hacking [Question] nds-card.com questions

Pikm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I plan on buying a "pesky cheap" flash card (original r4) instead of waiting for the improbable TWL emulation (a.k.a reading .nds files off the console sd card). I know that nds-card.com is the trusted re-seller, but how reliable is the "Hong Kong Air Mail" shipping method? I trust UPS shipping, but that costs like 3x the price of the r4 card itself, and the Hong Kong shipping is only 2 bucks w/ a tracking number. So I just want to know how reliable that method is, for anyone who's tried it.

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
So I plan on buying a "pesky cheap" flash card (original r4) instead of waiting for the improbable TWL emulation (a.k.a reading .nds files off the console sd card). I know that nds-card.com is the trusted re-seller, but how reliable is the "Hong Kong Air Mail" shipping method? I trust UPS shipping, but that costs like 3x the price of the r4 card itself, and the Hong Kong shipping is only 2 bucks w/ a tracking number. So I just want to know how reliable that method is, for anyone who's tried it.
i ordered a card from there and it took 2/3 weeks.
It's reliable and safe to use and the card was covered and protected

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1