[Question] Met location question for PKHeX.

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Megalegacy98, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Megalegacy98
    OP

Megalegacy98 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 11, 2015
    United States
    United States
    So I see other people put their genned Pokemon met location as Battle Resort where they hatched it from an egg. I'm pretty sure that Battle Resort in nonexistent in Pokemon X and Y. What would you put for Pokemon X/Y? (I'm a pokemon noob just started pokemon again sorry) Day care helpers? I already put "As Egg" then I put Day Care Helpers for the location of the egg hatched I just need the met location. I'm trying to make a legal Lvl 100 Shiny Blaziken. (Also I know I could just search up the specific route but it would be ideal so i could always use the same place for every not-event/legenedary I gen.) I try to find guides but they only show Pokemon OR/AS. Please help.

2. Kagron

Kagron Member

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2015
    United States
    Find a pokemon in your bank that you hatched yourself and copy those details from that pokemon. Doesn't matter where you hatch the egg as long as its a location in X/Y.

3. Megalegacy98
    OP

Megalegacy98 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 11, 2015
    United States
    United States
    kk thanks. i'll try that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice