Hacking Question an error message - Exception (DSI) Occured!

Special-T

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently purchased and hacked my WiiU & everything was working great until I installed 9 Wii Wad/Virtual Nand Games e.g. wii-ware - Megaman 9 & 10, Castlevania The Adventure ReBirth, etc. I ran out of space on the vWii menu so the system prompted me to move some games to the SD card which I did (3 games were moved to the SD card). All games worked fine when I loaded them from the vWii menu, however I used TeconMoon WiiVC Injector to install channels on my WiiU menu so I don't have to access the vWii menu anymore. The channels work fine for the games installed to the vWii menu however I got an "Exception (DSI) Occured!" error message when trying to load any of three games from the SD card.

Does anyone know why I'm getting the error message? If so, any suggestions on how to fix it? I can reboot the system and everything works fine again unless I try to re-access those three games on the SD card.

Info that may help answer my question:
  • Game Storage: All my games are stored on an external hard drive with it's own power supply. I only have one hard drive for all my games
  • My WiiU Firmware: 5.5.3
  • WiiU Custom Firmware: HaxChi (not CBHC / I have to click on the HaxChi icon every time)
  • vWii Hack Method: Wuphax
  • vWii cIOS files installed: 249, 250, 251, & Modified IOS 236
  • vWii cIOS custom code: d2x-v10-beta52-vWii

Other notable information:
  • All my downloaded official WiiU, Wii, & virtual console games work without issues
  • All my Wii & GameCube games (created using TeconMoon WiiVC Injector) work without issues
  • The WiiWare game channels with games on the vWii menu (created using TeconMoon WiiVC Injector) work without issues as long as they are not transferred to the SD card from the vWii menu

Tutorials I used when hacking my WiiU and installing games:
  • Community noob guide to Wii U hacking
  • WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)
  • The Definitive vWii Hacking Guide!
  • wuphax v1.1 - Hacking vWii from WiiU Mode

***EDIT***

I attached a picture of the error message in-case that will help anyone when providing assistance.

Attachments

• 20181008_2322232.jpg
    20181008_2322232.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 351
Last edited by Special-T,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte