1. DJPlace

OP DJPlace The Hater of Sony Censor Ship!!

United States
    i have been trying to install games but they have been failing. so i erase them from the live area and vita shell my i checked last night and other room GB size was 19GB tried to put more games and they failed and now other says 40GB how can get rid of this 40GB storage? i'm looking at content manager btw.

2. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

United States
    You have to have Nonpdrm plugins installed for those Nopaystation dumps to work after you transfer the file into your app folder you have to refresh your live area.

3. ZeroSene

ZeroSene Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Vietnam
    You hacked, so please stop looking at Content Manager. All the file you install, homebrew and hack gone through Vitashell and of course it do not get register well into Content Manager. Would you prefer to destroy your working hacked game for Content Manager nice display?
    All thing you install can be manage by going into Vitashell, the game in app, dlc in addcont, patch in patch, repatch and readdcont has mod. Just trace the game id inside each to know what game is it

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  4. DJPlace

United States
    i never did use Content Manger i just looked and see why the other is storage setting is at 40GB i might just start fresh with formating my sd card

5. ZeroSene

ZeroSene Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Vietnam
    nice trick for vita you may enjoy
    connect to pc using vitashell as usb, then use command prompt to run chkdsk /f on vita drive, fix all error on disk corruption.

6. DJPlace

United States
    i don't know how to do that.

or i'm going reformat my MC

cause i have henkaku on my 2000 default MC all ready....

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - nopaystation, question, using