Hacking Question about update

mickthestud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I downloaded latest update for LEGO city undercover so it would work with 9.0 and oddly when I Installed the update a second icon appears on the switch home screen and when I click on it it tells me to download the game from the Eshop even though the game is already installed... any ideas thanks

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably different region. I haven't modified my system in any way, but I somehow got a bootleg copy of poi (the mario 64 clone). it says usa on the cart, but if you try to redeem points, it will say that the region for the account isn't compatible. later, when I bought poi from the eshop, there were two poi icons on the home screen. I selected the wrong one to delete, but cloud saving worked for me, so I didn't lose the save in the end. afaik, there's no way to tell on a legit system.

Andalitez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might be a title id mismatch.
The game has a tid and the update you downloaded might be for a different version,i.e European version for USA game etc

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on a legit system, I don't think you can tell which is which, because everything is virtually identical. on a hacked system, you might be able to tell which is which, but I don't know. I know this was a problem with the new 3ds as well. I think in that case is where you use fbi on the installed titles. maybe the switch scene has something like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/2byHyqiZVS8?si=Qr7te3eS9u0xQYDh