Homebrew Question about themes, badges, and splash screens

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So right now my 3ds is in vanilla mode. Never did any customization or anything. I have themely installed though. But I want to make it cool. So do need Nintendo badge arcade to use badges? I don't have it installed. I just downloaded a badge pack bit they are all png files and I don't know where to put them or anything. Do I need the anemone program BTW to install and use this stuff? And what are splash screens

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GYTB is what you're looking for if you want custom badges.
Anemone is basically just Themely 2.
Splash Screens are built into Luma and fastboot3DS, which both require a hacked 3DS.

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This ridiculous I have to install some app called dropbox on my phone just to download the gytb app! My phone sucks and I'd have to uninstall a bunch of stuff just to get the app, why make something more complicated than it needs to be, why can't I just download the file straight off github

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I figured out how to download these programs alternatively, so where do I put the badges I downloaded at so I can use them? Where would I put themes also

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you make a "themes" folder on the sd card and put theme folders inside it. I don't know how GYTB works, but I'd imagine the pngs go in a folder called "badges".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay