Hacking Question about the headers

alepman90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the noob question
I used to have one header that worked on all games and that was the public MGS
until i got banned now i have many games carts extracted there headers,and tried to use on MH4u
the game always crash no matter what the header i'm using it for....but work fine on the rest of the games
is there any rule for header to work i remember (nand games or whatever they called like AC or Pokemon should have the same type of card's header)

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the noob question
I used to have one header that worked on all games and that was the public MGS
until i got banned now i have many games carts extracted there headers,and tried to use on MH4u
the game always crash no matter what the header i'm using it for....but work fine on the rest of the games
is there any rule for header to work i remember (nand games or whatever they called like AC or Pokemon should have the same type of card's header)

You can use any game, of any cart size now. With Gateway rom patcher 1.1, it's very easy. You should first begin by making sure the rom doesn't currently have a header, shown as either a unique ID, or as FFFFFFFFFFF. Just load the rom, then import the header. It will ask to fix the header file for you to match your rom, click yes. Then click on apply. The header is now applied, now just make sure the rom is .3dz file extension. MH4U is a card1 game so it should work trimmed.
What header from what game are you using anyways? It won't matter, I'm just curious.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte