Question about switch lan play/ Online

ultralightkeem

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello mates, would it be possible for two cfw switches that are in the same area (on the same home wifi) to play online games together? Games with local wireless work fine but a lot of the new games only have Online multiplayer. I was wondering if there was a way to trick the switch to think “Online mode” is really just local play by connecting to the same wifi or ip server on the switch? Or even a way to trick bluetooth into thinking two switches nearby are both connected to the same online server?

ultralightkeem

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is for local wireless games to be played between two switches not in the same room. Im looking for the opposite. I want to play games that only have online play, and trick the switch into thinking it is “Local wireless”. I wont need to connect to the internet because the two switches are in the same room.

MetaLLG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
This is for local wireless games to be played between two switches not in the same room. Im looking for the opposite. I want to play games that only have online play, and trick the switch into thinking it is “Local wireless”. I wont need to connect to the internet because the two switches are in the same room.
This is impossible unless you have a server emulator because servers for online games firstly do some work for the games to run properly and secondly they store some player data

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?