QUESTION ABOUT SMM 3DS INSTALLED BY CIA

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by joelcanciones, Feb 3, 2017.

1. joelcanciones
    OP

joelcanciones Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2017
    Mexico
    I bought Super Mario Maker 3DS AND THEN WHEN I finished the game noticed I could not start a new game being able to complete the levels without having the medals since the begining so I could collect them again. Because of that I decided to sell my copy of the game. Recently I have just manged to hack my old 3DS and installed Super Mario Maker 3DS with a CIA file and noticed my old save was lost which was good because I can play the game with the medals included again. But before I keep playing (because I have play sthe game for a while) I would like to know if there is a way to elimiate my save file for that game for when I want to start a new game because I liked it a lot buYt only if I cand do tbe lefels including the missions that get you medals. Thanks for your help.

2. proflayton123

proflayton123 Undeclared Shitposter 2.1

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    You can always backup your save using JKSM then delete said save file however you do so, not sure if JKSM can but possibly

joelcanciones likes this.
  3. V0ltr0n

V0ltr0n GBAtemp Fan

Jan 5, 2016
    United States
    Simple. Make a backup with jksm at the very beginning, copy it to pc. Play the game as normal. Once complete and u want to play again, inject the save u stored on pc.