question about simplymods.com

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by miss_DSlite, May 20, 2010.

1. miss_DSlite
    OP

miss_DSlite GBAtemp Regular

Jul 5, 2009
    United States
    new york
    i heard is the best place for acecard2 i i use this site store but i don't wanna wait 1 week or more for a card seems

simplymods deliver in 2-3 days since is in my country USA

about payment if i don't wanna use paypal how does Google paycheck works?

just put up a debit card and link it with Google? then will it allow me to buy the ace card?

2. skafan12

skafan12 Member

Newcomer
    May 19, 2010
    United States
    Yep, I just bought it with Google Checkout. It was a really simple process (like all Google products) and I have faith in Google's system. The only thing I'm a little apprehensive about is simplymods not receiving the order as fast as they would with the regular checkout, but that's probably an unfounded fear.

And yes, simplymods has a very good reputation and ships quickly out of CA (which works perfect for me since I'm based on CA)

3. miss_DSlite
    OP

miss_DSlite GBAtemp Regular

Jul 5, 2009
    United States
    new york
    ok thanks now i can trust google

4. BoxShot

BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

Dec 18, 2008
    United States
    Middle of the ocean.
    You won't be disappointed with Simplymods. [​IMG] 3 or was it 4 days to get to Hawaii. So probably faster for you.

5. iamthemilkman

iamthemilkman GBAtemp Fan

Apr 5, 2010
    United States
    Yup, Google Checkout is real nice and just as easy as any other checkout. And SimplyMods is really impressive with shipping. I get my stuff in about 3 days.

And they have the best prices for a US store AFAIK.

6. spark1223

spark1223 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 4, 2009
    United States
    Simplymods, is awesome. They gave me half a refund for something that ended up working and I didn't have to send it in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice