ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok so long story short my best friend's little brother broke my psp screen and the gamestop warranty is bullshit, and one way or another I'm getting a functional psp from his ass. Since I have a little compassion due to money issues I have decided to replace the screen instead of making him buy me a whole new one all together. The place I get my mod crap from sells all the models screens.....3000's are $60, 2000's are $40, and 1000's are $20. Now my question is can I replace my 3000 screen with a lower model to save on money...for the little bastard....(even though I may just be a dick and make him get me a 3000 screen). I need to know this as soon as possible so I can go ahead and order my screen.

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just about 100% sure that a 1000 or 2000 screen won't work on the 3000. They're both completely different...I think the 2000 screen's connectors won't even fit in the 3000.

Also, if you really wanted to save money, and didn't mind waiting a bit longer, you could get one here:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.21091

Not sure exactly how nice that one is, but it's quite a bit cheaper than anywhere else. You just have to be really careful when replacing it.

caster62003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Da-Bomb1 said:
I'm just about 100% sure that a 1000 or 2000 screen won't work on the 3000. They're both completely different...I think the 2000 screen's connectors won't even fit in the 3000.

Also, if you really wanted to save money, and didn't mind waiting a bit longer, you could get one here:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.21091

Not sure exactly how nice that one is, but it's quite a bit cheaper than anywhere else. You just have to be really careful when replacing it.

I got the one from dealextreme, pretty nice if I do say so myself, I really can't tell the difference from that and an original.

As mentioned above, be very carful when replacing it, it won't have the hard plastic on top of it, so if you press too hard, you have a higher chance of permanently damaging it. Oh, and don't touch the screen once the protective film is removed, especially if you have greasy/wet fingers, cleaning, I can imagine, one of those would be a b***h!
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since