Homebrew Question about pkHex

CallmeAnon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm in a spot were I can't homebrew my 3ds because I'm running on version 11.7.0-40U and that exact version is not listed on there website. But I have an idea and I want to see what other people think. So I own a powersave and my idea is that since it backs up your saves on the computer I can try and decrypt the save and insert it in pkhex edit what i want then back up my game using powersave. Is this a possible or no?

NFates

Wants to understand™
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
So I'm in a spot were I can't homebrew my 3ds because I'm running on version 11.7.0-40U and that exact version is not listed on there website. But I have an idea and I want to see what other people think. So I own a powersave and my idea is that since it backs up your saves on the computer I can try and decrypt the save and insert it in pkhex edit what i want then back up my game using powersave. Is this a possible or no?

If you can spare two bucks, have a DS flashcart* around or have soldering skills, just put CFW in your console.

*Not all work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: abyss-headphones.com/?utm_medium=paid&utm_source=fb&utm_id=120209532851760496&utm_content=1202095...