that butt...
OP
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. I just have a quick question about my R4i-SDHC and 3DS. I recently got a N3DS XL, and in the process gave my girlfriend my original 3DS. For awhile now, she has been using my DSi and my R4 to play some (DS) backups, soley because I thought that 3DSes blocked R4 carts.

In the interest of cutting costs and simplifying things, do 3DSes still block normal DS carts? Also, can anyone with a N3DS confirm or deny if DS-mode carts still work (just out of curiosity).I thought I saw somewhere that DS-mode carts weren't being blocked anymore as of FW 7.XX, but is this true? If this is the case, hopefully I can sell that DSi and just get another R4 so we can both have one and call it a day! :lol:

Fabbbrrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Few days ago we responded in a topic very similar to this, please go to the forum and look for it.

I can ensure that r4 from r4igold.cn is working on my n3ds xl 9.0 and 2ds 9.2.

tiduscrying

that butt...
OP
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Few days ago we responded in a topic very similar to this, please go to the forum and look for it.

I can ensure that r4 from r4igold.cn is working on my n3ds xl 9.0 and 2ds 9.2.
Damn, you guys are fast! Sorry I wasn't rigorous enough with my search... Awesome to hear though! Once I get my hands back on the R4 I should be able to check it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a