Hacking question about nds-card.com ?!? help

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry to revice my old post here but i need some more help so yes i sent the money to them from paypal and all but when i 1st did the payment to them i did it with out an account and i did the payment on the web page and not the paypal and then they emailed me saying i needed to paypal them the money because they were not able to get the money off the card so i made an account and re did my order and sent the money with paypal will after that it was all fine will a day after i got an extra charge on my card for $22.32 what they tryed to charge me when i did not have an account the 1st time will i can not contact them because there thing on that seems to be messed up on the page and the card will not do a charge back for me at all so i can not get that money back so i was wanting to know does that mean that the other payment has posted the next day that they will be sending me out a 2end card? i did not keep the old email with the old order number so the only prof i have is the charge they did on my card but if they are sending me the same card because of this charge i don't mind but do you guys think they will send me out an extra card because of the extra charge or not? because i don't want to give them a free $22.32
This is unreadable.
For the very little I understood you should talk to the seller and Paypal, not us.

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is unreadable.
For the very little I understood you should talk to the seller and Paypal, not us.
I will re post it in another way.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok so when i 1st made my order was declined considered high risk so i would have to send them the money with paypal.
Because of this that is why i 1st posted here so i was told by every one to make an account and redo the order and i did that and then i sent a payment to them with my new order number.
A day after all of this i got a charge on my card for $22.31 (not made with paypal as i sent $19.99 to them with the buyer protection) so my 1st payment i made with out an account that was declined because it was considered high risk had ended up being posted.
I no longer have the order number for the 1st order as I removed the email.
What i'm trying to ask because the 1st payment had been posted even tho it was declined the 1st time does this also mean that I am getting an extra R4i gold rts card or did they get a free $22.31 from me?
Also i did message them with the screen shot of my card saying I was charged that from them but no replay yet and no other thing showing like my 1st order number.
Also paypal does not have anything to do with this because when I 1st made the order i used there page with out paypal and that is what I was charged for also i did the order with tracking as well did not get the tracking with it ether.
I did contact them about this and got no reply back on it so this is why I am here asking if you guys had anything like this happen with them and if its a common thing will I get my money back or an extra card?

Last edited by leerpsp,

Shabakers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi! Guys im new here and last aug 23 i purchase a r4 and my shipping method was free and i live here in the philippines and i see on the tracks is in transit and now may i ask how long it will take to ship here and it is a door to door or not?

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! Guys im new here and last aug 23 i purchase a r4 and my shipping method was free and i live here in the philippines and i see on the tracks is in transit and now may i ask how long it will take to ship here and it is a door to door or not?
for me in the usa it will take 2 to 3 weeks and can take up to a mouth but i know it will not be that long for me. but if your in the philippines it should not take that long because its coming from china so you would have it in about a week if i'm right.

Shabakers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I see, read a about this shipping that it takes long and sometimes it lost, i hope it wont happen to me anyway thanks man for the reply.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(