Emulation Question about Micro SD file Transfers.

PeeB4Ugo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently jailbroke my Switch successfully using Lockpic, Hekate and Fusee/Atmosphere. My question is how do I transfer all of the files on the 128GB SD Micro card I used for this project over to a larger 256GB card? I did a copy and paste from one card to the other and Atmosphere just crashes. Thanks' in advance.

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything in the FAT32 partition can be directly copied to the larger card. If you are using partition based emummc, you need to use hekate or nxnandmanager on pc to partition the new sd card first, backup your existing emummc and restore it to the new card. Or if you don't care about your save games in emummc you can just create a new one.

Reactions: PeeB4Ugo

PeeB4Ugo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everything in the FAT32 partition can be directly copied to the larger card. If you are using partition based emummc, you need to use hekate or nxnandmanager on pc to partition the new sd card first, backup your existing emummc and restore it to the new card. Or if you don't care about your save games in emummc you can just create a new one.
Yep that did it thank you very much :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy