Hacking Question about gateway 3.5

G-fuzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question about gateway 3.5 public beta/emunand 10.3.0-28U I have recently downloaded the update for gateway 3.5,,I then updated the emunand,all normal,as usual,then after that I went straight to the eshop and went to download to badge arcade and 3 demos (USA 3DS) I then loaded the badge arcade first thing after I download the stuff,then it just stood in a black screen,so I resetted my 3ds,then I went to play one of the demos,it loaded just fine,then after I was done with the demo,I loaded badge arcade again,it did the black screen again,I got a little worried after,so I decided to try something out and load apps/games (All digital) Such as Nintendo video,and Mario kart 7…black screen also,so it made me wonder,did I do something wrong or is it the gateway update? I'm really worried cause I can't even play my cartridge games,if anyone knows what's wrong and has a solution,please help

G-fuzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Update: I have to load a game on the red gateway card Everytime I want to work an app/game,but when I get to classic mode and try to play something,it does black screen again on anything,any solutions to this?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool