Question about gateway 3.5

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by G-fuzz, Nov 13, 2015.

1. G-fuzz
    OP

G-fuzz Member

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2015
    I have a question about gateway 3.5 public beta/emunand 10.3.0-28U I have recently downloaded the update for gateway 3.5,,I then updated the emunand,all normal,as usual,then after that I went straight to the eshop and went to download to badge arcade and 3 demos (USA 3DS) I then loaded the badge arcade first thing after I download the stuff,then it just stood in a black screen,so I resetted my 3ds,then I went to play one of the demos,it loaded just fine,then after I was done with the demo,I loaded badge arcade again,it did the black screen again,I got a little worried after,so I decided to try something out and load apps/games (All digital) Such as Nintendo video,and Mario kart 7…black screen also,so it made me wonder,did I do something wrong or is it the gateway update? I'm really worried cause I can't even play my cartridge games,if anyone knows what's wrong and has a solution,please help

2. Sora Takihawa

Sora Takihawa Legendary Shinobi

Oct 11, 2015
    Germany
    Hamburg
    load a rom of the red gateway card (dont start it) than launch a eshop / cia game you installed it should work

3. G-fuzz
    OP

G-fuzz Member

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2015
    e. Hey,that actually worked,thanks!:yaynds:

4. G-fuzz
    OP

G-fuzz Member

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2015
    Update: I have to load a game on the red gateway card Everytime I want to work an app/game,but when I get to classic mode and try to play something,it does black screen again on anything,any solutions to this?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

5. honyo29

honyo29 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 27, 2014
    Indonesia
    just update to 3.5.1

6. G-fuzz
    OP

G-fuzz Member

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2015
    Thanks for letting me know,I wasn't aware a new update was out till you told me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice