ROM Hack Question about FBI injection on HS

bern0990

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Please ignore or direct for deletion. I found the correct area to post this question.*

My apologies in advance if this isn't the correct location to post this question.

I'm in a bit of a bind in terms of injecting FBI into the hs.app using Hourglass9 v1.45. I have an Old 3DS XL, and I've followed the instructions on the 3dsguide with success until I reached the section for injecting FBI in the hs.app using Hourglass9.

After the injection, the HS app on the home menu still launches to the official/original HS. Afterwards, I followed the troubleshooting guide, downloaded and installed the files from the 9.2.0-20U_ctrtransfer_o3ds.zip file.

Now here is where I got stuck (and hours of research have led to no clear answer):
Following the instructions in using GodMode9, I navigated to SYSNAND CTRNAND -> title -> 00040010 -> 00021300 -> content, and where there should be two set of .tmd and .app files (uppercase and lowercase), I only have the lowercase set. I should point out that I followed the guide through the updating process, so I'm on sys 11.3.0-36U (started off with 11.2, then found out about the exploit patch). Would that have affected this part of the process?

I have luma 6.6 and the latest arm9. Am I SOL at this point, and stuck waiting for an exploit?

Last edited by bern0990,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did Janet Jackson release a new song +1