Homebrew [Question] 10.1 Entry Point?

Jao Chu

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It really isn't that hard to get 500+ posts (I had it within a couple of months of joining) even for the casual temper it just takes replying for a few weeks to get there if you really want 500+ posts

A few weeks of hanging around the the 3DS sections SHOULD be enough time to realize that posting 10.x exploit threads everyday isn't going to make one magically appear :P

Bet you're only saying that because you're at the 500+ mark but below the 1000 mark

OK, perhaps 500 posts is a it harsh. And 2 minute waiting time aswell, at least make those standard for less under 50 posts and join date within a week.

Hawner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hexzyle from reddit made this fantastic flowchart.
DYZgAX6.png

Why does it ask if we can borrow Cubic Ninja/Sky 3DS or OoT? If you have a friend with any of those game IN HIS/HER 3DS, you can benefit from it? O.o

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hexzyle from reddit made this fantastic flowchart.
DYZgAX6.png

I see a conspicuous lack of MSET mentioned here (and all of the 4.x-9.2 exploits for that matter). Great chart for newer consoles, but it'd be good for completeness sake to have the old exploits listed.

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a thread to see how to do that? I do have a friend that could help me in that way.
It's pretty simple... You either put the cart it your 3ds and install hax on it with CN and then install second degree hax and then you give the cart back... Or you use OoT and inject the save to that with your friends 3DS

Hawner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's so YOU can borrow the game and use it on your 3DS.
It's pretty simple... You either put the cart it your 3ds and install hax on it with CN and then install second degree hax and then you give the cart back... Or you use OoT and inject the save to that with your friends 3DS

Friends, I owe you big time. Thanks to your sugestion, and a little forum-searching, I can use the hombrew again. Thank you very much! ^^

Reactions: samiam144

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over