Hacking Question Quesiton about Atmosphere on 12.1.0

ModDog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been running my switch on SXOS for a very long time, and finally decided to switch over to atmosphere. It looks like i picked a bad timing with switch just updating

Is there any problems with updating to 12.1.0 and running atmosphere? Or is everything up and running fine. Thanks for any help.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been running my switch on SXOS for a very long time, and finally decided to switch over to atmosphere. It looks like i picked a bad timing with switch just updating

Is there any problems with updating to 12.1.0 and running atmosphere? Or is everything up and running fine. Thanks for any help.
Everything is working except theme lock screen injection will be fixed within the next 24h

Inaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Everything is working except theme lock screen injection will be fixed within the next 24h
Is this the gamecart reader firmware thing to have a proper return from sleep or some other, theme/aesthetics related stuff ?

EDIT: nevermind, I reread and saw the theme word, so that's fine then. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ defibeep: any mods available to help, I can't post a new thread about my switch issue