Hacking [Q] Themehax and cubic ninja

ScottSmith

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I have Themehax set up to autoboot to my emuNAND via rxTools, can i also set up Cubic ninja to load up Hombrew Menu? because i have had to rename the loader for rxtools to boot.3dsx.

is it possable to get Ninjhax to boot to another filename? or the other way round?

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Themehax set up to autoboot to my emuNAND via rxTools, can i also set up Cubic ninja to load up Hombrew Menu? because i have had to rename the loader for rxtools to boot.3dsx.

is it possable to get Ninjhax to boot to another filename? or the other way round?

If you want to be able to use *hax to boot rxtool most of the time but something else (like HBL) on occasion then you will have to do one of two things. Either manually rename the 3dsx files to change what is loaded on exploit execution (tedious and time consuming, plus you can't load HBL from inside emunand) or use a boot manager like ctrbootmanager or bootctr. You would set the boot manager up to be loaded upon *hax execution and then configure the manager to boot specific 3dsx files based on conditions. For ctrbootmanager, you set it to automatically load a default file or open a menu for you to select what to run. Bootctr allows you to configure different 3dsx files to load based on what button you are holding.

Reactions: tivu100

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Ronhero and honyo29

ScottSmith

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
If you want to be able to use *hax to boot rxtool most of the time but something else (like HBL) on occasion then you will have to do one of two things. Either manually rename the 3dsx files to change what is loaded on exploit execution (tedious and time consuming, plus you can't load HBL from inside emunand) or use a boot manager like ctrbootmanager or bootctr. You would set the boot manager up to be loaded upon *hax execution and then configure the manager to boot specific 3dsx files based on conditions. For ctrbootmanager, you set it to automatically load a default file or open a menu for you to select what to run. Bootctr allows you to configure different 3dsx files to load based on what button you are holding.

thank you both, it's what i was looking for :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious
    I had two Ken one regular black one and a silver special edition one lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Speaking of old stuff those green og Logitech Xbox controllers still being listed around $100
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    eyetoy was fun yeah
    super basic, but the minigames were well designed
    i'm sure there's at least 1 emulator out there that works with it
    I had the PS3 one too and The Eye of Judgement game lol was ass
    i had eye toy play on ps2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microsoft ruined it with kinect
    @The Real Jdbye, PCSX2 works with any web cam and emulates the EyeToy with it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember mic support for the n64 being janky
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Emulation wise
    I had a kinnect.... It blew rotting goat balls
    Ken amazingly DraStic microphone support works better than real hardware lol
    On a phone of course
    Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Touch
    +1
    I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching Wii remotes with BT lol
    Sort of redundant since I have a Wii lol
    With HDMI lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I also have a Wii
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tomorrow be may 4th
    Getting Wiid from Street Pharmacist Mario?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    1tb SD card for whatever reason
    +1
    USB adapter and use as a Wii hard drive? Lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: USB adapter and use as a Wii hard drive? Lol