Gaming (Q): Hard to find switch games?

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hi all,
um i was wondering if there are or why some switch games are becoming hard to find nowadsys.

and i mean games that are out or have been out since 2017, 2018 etc not the news ones 20/21.

one exmaple of such a gme that is surpisingly hard to find atm is Xenoblade chronicles 2.

i had found it on one of my stores in my country, but didn't have the money to get it att.
and now that i have the money it's not in stock :( .

why is this and is there any reason why some switch games are more harder to find/get than others for some strange reason?

thanx.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supply and demand, the demand for Xenoblade 2 is higher for what amount of copies of the game is available out there, that why it is sold out in your store, it is going for around $100 USD on ebay, which normally retail at $59.99.

Reactions: 2DSGamerdude

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Supply and demand, the demand for Xenoblade 2 is higher for what amount of copies of the game is available out there, that why it is sold out in your store, it is going for around $100 USD on ebay, which normally retail at $59.99.

lol yeah, but XC 2 isn't a good game, so i wonder wh yit is sold out in any local shop.
maybe a fuftre restock could happen, but given the game is older than any 21 games,

maybe the older the game is, the harder it is to find?

also, the price increse is a bummer,
i saw copies of XC 2 for example on amazon go for 2x or 3x times higher than it's MSRP price (59.99euro).
lol.
i sure want a game, but not for a overkill price that is hgher than it's stock pirce. lol.

that is sculping? selling a game at a highr price than what it should be in reality?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol yeah, but XC 2 isn't a good game, so i wonder wh yit is sold out in any local shop.
maybe a fuftre restock could happen, but given the game is older than any 21 games,

maybe the older the game is, the harder it is to find?

also, the price increse is a bummer,
i saw copies of XC 2 for example on amazon go for 2x or 3x times higher than it's MSRP price (59.99euro).
lol.
i sure want a game, but not for a overkill price that is hgher than it's stock pirce. lol.

that is sculping? selling a game at a highr price than what it should be in reality?

Just seem to be case for stuffs that is low in supply but in higher demand, another game that hit the $100 range was YS VIII, my guess both XC2 and YS VIII has to do lack of prints, if there was enough prints then the price won't be this high.

Reactions: 2DSGamerdude

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Just seem to be case for stuffs that is low in supply but in higher demand, another game that hit the $100 range was YS VIII, my guess both XC2 and YS VIII has to do lack of prints, if there was enough prints then the price won't be this high.

hmm, i see okay thanx for the info that makes sence why they are so hard t find and at their stock price even.
as for XC 2, i'll wait for a fuftre restock to that game (i hope one happens),
as i wnat that game and i already have it's dlc from the eshop lol

it would suck if i can't get th game, but have the dlc for it that i can't use without the game or refund the dlc (no refund from eshop).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt