PwnedElite

Discussion in 'GBAtemp Reviews & Guides' started by Tux', May 18, 2010.

1. Tux'
    OP

Tux' GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 8, 2009
    Canada
    The flat lands.
    Well, this review is about the theme off the Rockyourphone(http://www.rockyourphone.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/445/s/pwned-elite/) store, or Cydia(Not released yet, but will be soon!).

[​IMG]

As a conclusion statement, I give this theme, PwnedElite, 9.5/10 I like the whole concept of the simplicity, and the busy background, it keeps you interested. The whole UI has been re-skinned and looks wonderful! I don't care how many times I have said this in my review, this is quite literally one of the most complete themes out there and is worth the $1.99 it is, if you liked my review, I recommend you go buy this Theme from Cydia, or Rock, right now!

2. wchill

wchill Resident chillxpert

Jun 12, 2008
    United States
    Heh, not bad. But WinterBoard slows down devices (crucial for emulation) so I generally don't use themes.

3. Tux'
    OP

Feb 8, 2009
    Canada
    The flat lands.
    Well in Winterboard, you can "Optimize iPhone Themes" which turns the .png files so the iPhone can only read them, making performance faster [​IMG] but this hasn't wasted any ram, or reduced my battery, or speed, in any way! I'm on n iPod Touch 2G also [​IMG]

4. Overlord Nadrian

Overlord Nadrian Banned

Banned
    Jul 28, 2008
    Belgium
    Riviera
    Holy crap, that looks like one hell of a beautiful theme! I'll show it to my brother and hopefully he will install (?) this one and finally remove that regular iPod Touch theme [​IMG]

5. iFish

iFish Slower than a 90s modem

Jul 11, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, QC
    Lappy, these your pictures!?!?!? this theme looks fucktactualr!! i just have to have it nao!!!!

6. Tux'
    OP

Feb 8, 2009
    Canada
    The flat lands.
    No, it's not my pics of my iPod, but it is from dcmeese's iPhone, these screenshots can be found Here [​IMG]

7. iFish

iFish Slower than a 90s modem

Jul 11, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, QC
    Wait.... money!?!?!? ;_;i dont have a paypal or any online card... and you cannot pirate themes

8. ore0

ore0 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 8, 2010
    United States
    New York
    OMFG that looks epic.
    I'm going to jailbreak my ipod as soon as I get it back.
    Can you set it back to the normal look whenever you want though?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found it out.