Hacking Puzzles on cfw

Golbez194

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i installed luma on my new main new3ds xl,and did transfer nnid from previous new 3ds.

And seems that completed puzzle at streetpass transfered to new console,but not completed puzzles did not.

And question here is: Seems that im no more getting any new puzzles by streetpass(its newest version,and allowed to get stuff by wifi).
Is it possible to get those streetpass puzzles? Coz seems that im not get any of those...or is it possible to install puzzles(not solved ones) as cia or something?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i installed luma on my new main new3ds xl,and did transfer nnid from previous new 3ds.

And seems that completed puzzle at streetpass transfered to new console,but not completed puzzles did not.

And question here is: Seems that im no more getting any new puzzles by streetpass(its newest version,and allowed to get stuff by wifi).
Is it possible to get those streetpass puzzles? Coz seems that im not get any of those...or is it possible to install puzzles(not solved ones) as cia or something?
Do you know if the streetpasses you are getting contain said missing puzzles?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Big thanks,gonna try it )

Hmm those editors add only "solved" puzzles? Or possible to get unsolved ones too?
this will fills the ones you have, or even unlock them.
but i don't think it's a good idea to unlock a puzzle that exclusive to certain region, they have some puzzles we don't have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: nuh uh +1