Hacking PSX startup

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
Cause TM can let you use your Pandora as a regular battery, meaning you can boot into the MMS menu and reflash, or just run your regular firmware as usual.
A friend of mine uses that, says it's a bit different from usual, but it works for him.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
That's the Time Machine IPL, not Time Machine itself...the whole thing is far more than just the IPL on a MS.

With a PSP 1000 you can inject either Boosters Multi IPL or the TM IPL to use a Pandora as normal. A Slim can only utilise the TM IPL.

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I imagine you have a PSP with CFW. (Didn't really read any above posts)

I am quite familiar with PSP stuff. You can either have a cintro, or you can modify the gameboot. A cintro is a clip that plays when you turn your PSP on. A gameboot is when you launch a game on your PSP, and it shows the little clip (yours is most likely the default sony one.) The only problem I've had with a cintro is it has to be a specific version for your firmware, but a gameboot allows any gameboot file, regardless of firmware.

Anyways, there's a plugin that allows you to have more than one gameboot.

Let's say I have 10 gameboots. A normal PSP only allows one but the plugin allows you to put the gameboots in your PSP>THEME folder and plays them at random.

Hope you understand what I'm saying and I hope I could be of help
smile.gif
smile.gif

First Post!!
biggrin.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jolan said:
Yeah, I have that plugin too, MyRandomGameBoot.prx, but I think the OP need a cintro.
If she wants it as a gameboot, then that's much easier.

Did you just refer to me as a 'she'? Dude, check my profile pic. If you know any girls that look like that, you've got some problems...

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a spare battery there's no downside to making one a pandora. Keep in mind that you will not be able to use it as a normal battery as long as it's a pandora. Also, not all batteries can be made into pandoras and not all psp models have the capability of making them. Your phat shouldn't have any troubles though.

edit: and yes, it should be as simple as clicking the button in the recovery menu but I'd recommend using the app xist mentioned

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what is the latest hfw?