Gaming Pspgo N64

nickbaker50

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that the psp2000 can play N64 at a slow speed and I was wondering if the pspGo would be able to the same, or if the pspgo is even hackable. I doubt it could emulate it because it's so small and I can't imagine it having a large processor. However if it can then I think I'm going to get one.

Evilmaster1985

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nickbaker50 said:
I know that the psp2000 can play N64 at a slow speed and I was wondering if the pspGo would be able to the same, or if the pspgo is even hackable. I doubt it could emulate it because it's so small and I can't imagine it having a large processor. However if it can then I think I'm going to get one.

I do not think the Go will do a better job than a 200x or 300x.
As far as I know they both got the same ammount of RAM and same CPU.
smile.gif

Correct me if Iam wrong.

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
nickbaker50 said:
or if the pspgo is even hackable.
The PSP Go! won't be hacked for ages (if ever). The PSP scene is all about fighting now
frown.gif
. With everyone just stealing each others work and so many ungrateful 12 year old pirates out there now!

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
raing3 said:
nickbaker50 said:
or if the pspgo is even hackable.
The PSP Go! won't be hacked for ages (if ever). The PSP scene is all about fighting now
frown.gif
. With everyone just stealing each others work and so many ungrateful 12 year old pirates out there now!

i thought i saw a news that the team typhoon actually cracked PSP Go but they have no intention releasing it..

12Yo
frown.gif

sigh..... true is that
they always think people should get it done for them

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
mezut360 said:
hey im twelve !
dry.gif

raing3 was refering to ungrateful
tongue.gif

as long you are not one of them then you should not feel offended
tongue.gif

actually, some of the kids are really too much
one of them even asked me to rent/buy a game just to make cheats for them
thats really hilarious

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
I was refering mostly to how bad piracy has gotten on the PSP (much like the DS) and there are many kids who don't understand a thing about what they are doing or the work that went into what was done and take it for granted.

For instance. Davee, the main developers behind the 5.03 HEN was flamed by ungrateful users for not including a piracy feature in his HEN and then again when showing his 6.10 POC HEN.

Also (although I don't deny that I have any pirated games) it's amazing how flooded piracy sites get with people who brag about never having to purchase a game and just pirating their entire collection which is completely wrong, I myself buy a game if I like it and have ~50 PSP games whereas many of the people who take the CFW for granted and just use it for piracy don't give a shit about the PSP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.