ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Recently something was posted on the portal about the PSPgo being hackable. Is this true. Can I play .iso and .cso on my PSPgo if I was to get one. Should I even get one (if they are hackable or about to be hacked). If I was to get on on ebay for a really low price (under $100) would it be worth it. Someone help me out.

pioquinto111

Trophies
XP
Country
theres a team called team typhoon who was able to hack the pspgo and they were the ones who released the hacks for other psp's too.. but unfortunately they are not willing to release it to the public so better wait some more for other hacks..

but another person/team was able to hack a savefile for a demo game in the psp (patapon 2 demo) and they called it the half byte loader. the half byte loader can open us some homebrews and emulators for the psp such as the gPSP which can be used to open GBA games on the pspgo

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I guess homebrews will do fine until the PSPgo can play iso and cso. I had a 3000 for awhile before it was hacked so I can wait. I just want another psp. i still would like to know what the pspgo can offer when compared to older models

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Jolan said:
Except they won't, for a perfectly obvious reason.
Face it : There won't be any HEN for the PSP Go that comes from a Kernel exploit.
Because it won't suffer the same fate as the Patapon save data exploit? Everything gets leaked nowadays, anyways. Give it some time and you'll see this kernel exploit explode all over the internet.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Jolan said:
I've contacted somebody from team GEN, they have a working HEN and a CFW enabler. They're not letting it get leaked in any way possible.

Wow them too? I've got a hacked PS3 and a PSP Go on 6.66 xist-Y Final. I'm not sharing my stuff with anyone though.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why PSPgo ? You can use PSP 3000 models because it is hackable right now.. Well, at least for ofw 5.03. You are able to play iso's. A new cfw released yesterday or two days ago to play unpatch psp games such as 5.55 through 6.20.
smile.gif

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Eh..I like the PspGo's design and I might be getting on for under $50. If I don't like it, I can always resale it at a much higher price and get a fully hackable 2000.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
So a 3000 fully hackable now....In that case I'll just get the one I got fixed, but then again it'd be easier to just buy a new one. Looks like I'll be hustling this PSPgo if I get it.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
3000's are not fully hackable, there's still need for a hen loader. it cannot be installed but has to sit on the memory card. there was a couple of exploits found for firmware 6.20 for the 3000 / GO but will not be released as the teams do not want to on ethical grounds and that sony would patch them so fast that abother exploit might never be found. keep them for a rainy day sort of thing.....................sudeki300

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have psp 3000 model that came with ofw 5.03 or less then you can upgrade to 0fw 5.03 and hack it and its fully hackable but above ofw 5.03 that came with newer version in the store isn't hackable yet.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Rydian said:
Sony's reactions to their systems being hacked have generally been removal of features, so people don't want to let the hacks out.
And if the PSPgo is hacked they'll disable the downloading of games.

...oh, wait.
unsure.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1