PSP2PSX

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkiraSM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Do anybody know how to convert PSP games to PSX? I found a program that can convert PSX to PSP and even can extract to ISO but only alredy converted games. I realy nead a help about this so if anybody help me ill realy apriciate. Sry about spelling mistakes.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
psp2psx convets PS1 games images(bin/cue, img/sub/ccd) to eboots to run on the psp's ps1 emulator
that run on a PSP with CFW (ie: 4.01 m33-2)

PSP GAMES will ONLY run on the PSP

what are you trying to do
play a REAL PSP game a a PS1

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
AkiraSM said:
Do anybody know how to convert PSP games to PSX? I found a program that can convert PSX to PSP and even can extract to ISO but only alredy converted games. I realy nead a help about this so if anybody help me ill realy apriciate. Sry about spelling mistakes.

Yes, do a barrel roll (Alt+F4).

Please tell me your joking. Is he joking? You do know the PSP is 10x more powerful than a PSX right?

lecture.gif

mad567

D. Gregar
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Greece
You can't do this first of all ps1 games can only be up to 700mb because it reads cds psp game are biger than 700mb...well the most of them...........

Not to mention the Hardware and the software changes:P

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:
AkiraSM said:

Please tell me your joking. Is he joking? You do know the PSP is 10x more powerful than a PSX right?

lecture.gif
And Ctrl+W!
lecture.gif

mad567

D. Gregar
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Greece
QUOTE said:
QUOTE(hankchill @ Sep 7 2008, 09:02 AM) *
QUOTE(AkiraSM @ Sep 7 2008, 07:48 AM) *

lecture.gif

And Ctrl+W!
LOL
rofl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.