Gaming PSP1000 vs PSP2000

klight18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thinking about buying one of them and i have a few questions.

how much is pandoras battery?
what are the sizes of psp games?
whats a good memory card i should get (brand/size)?
can i hack my psp without pandoras battery?
should i get the psp1000 or psp2000?

i called gamestop and they said they had a couple psp1000s in stock.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
[*]how much is pandoras battery? [*]what are the sizes of psp games? [*]whats a good memory card i should get (brand/size)? [*]can i hack my psp without pandoras battery? [*]should i get the psp1000 or psp2000?
[*]$6.32[*]It varies..from small to big. Take 500Mb to 800 Mb as a good average.[*]4Gb or 8gb Sandisk Ultra II Pro Duo[*]Possibly...if the system firmware is below 5.03 then yes. Otherwise no.[*]Since Gamestop have 1000's in stock then get the 1000. Ring them up and haggle over the price. Saves having to worry about the 2000 Mobo. Otherwise get a Slim PSP from ebay or a second hand listing which has custom firmware already installed.
Edit - answers in bold look stupid.

klight18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
[*]how much is pandoras battery? [*]what are the sizes of psp games? [*]whats a good memory card i should get (brand/size)? [*]can i hack my psp without pandoras battery? [*]should i get the psp1000 or psp2000?[*]$6.32[*]It varies..from small to big. Take 500Mb to 800 Mb as a good average.[*]4Gb or 8gb Sandisk Ultra II Pro Duo[*]Possibly...if the system firmware is below 5.03 then yes. Otherwise no.[*]Since Gamestop have 1000's in stock then get the 1000. Ring them up and haggle over the price. Saves having to worry about the 2000 Mobo. Otherwise get a Slim PSP from ebay or a second hand listing which has custom firmware already installed.
Edit - answers in bold look stupid.

theres a god of war edition psp2000 with TA-88v2/3.95 OFW should i get that instead? is the loading time between the 1000 and the 2000 really noticeable?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
If the choice is a PSP 1000 or a limited edition guaranteed hackable Slim then the choice is obvious....the slim. Of course if the Red colouring and the Kratos decals put you off buy it and i'll happily take it off your hands if it's in good condition.
yaypsp.gif

klight18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
If the choice is a PSP 1000 or a limited edition guaranteed hackable Slim then the choice is obvious....the slim. Of course if the Red colouring and the Kratos decals put you off buy it and i'll happily take it off your hands if it's in good condition.
yaypsp.gif

xD lol alright. i think i know what ill be getting then
yaypsp.gif
how much would the memory card cost?

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You get what you pay for. If you buy a generic card, then the read rate will be low and some games will not work if they constantly access data. Rock Band Unplugged and Loco Roco 2 are a couple that I know firsthand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.