Hacking PSP won't work without being plugged in

TheZander

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, A while back I took my old PSP 1000 fat and tried to Pandora Battery and ended up exploding a lithium battery everywhere. Then about a month back I bought a new battery and I hacked the PSP the modern way with the help of a member here. And I got it hacked but it would spontaneously turn off and now it doesn't turn on or anything without it being plugged in. My first post was here http://gbatemp.net/topic/320491-gba-emulator-acekard2i/page__st__15 I didn't want to bump it because I figured it was off topic.

Then I got a PM from somebody saying they had the same problem as me and all he had to do was boot into that recovery menu and select to turn off the pandora option and everything worked lean for him. But I don't have that option in my current firmware and was curious if anyone else has some suggestions.

Thank you.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Attempt to boot into OFW mode - pull out the MSPD and try to boot the PSP while holding the SELECT button. If that doesn't work, do the same while holding the HOME/PlayStation button. Not sure which one works with the PSP1000.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling