PS1/2 PSP PS1 save to regular PS1?

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing MGS1 on the PSP lately and I've gotten to the end of the first disc.
The thing is, I would've just made a Multidisc game but it the size of the memorycard that I have is too small.

I was wondering If I could take the save from the PSP and resume the game in an emulator, switch over to disc 2, convert the save and continue from the PSP.

Thanks

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've been playing MGS1 on the PSP lately and I've gotten to the end of the first disc.
The thing is, I would've just made a Multidisc game but it the size of the memorycard that I have is too small.

I was wondering If I could take the save from the PSP and resume the game in an emulator, switch over to disc 2, convert the save and continue from the PSP.

Thanks
Yes it's possible.

Ok, you have to download CWCheat, then enable it for use in Popstation, and press SELECT for 5 seconds. Then a GUI will appear. Search in it, and there is the option "EXPORT TO EPSXE MEMORYCARD" or something like that. It will then create a ePSXe compatible save in its dir in SEPLUGINS
wink.gif

After you've gone past the CD change point, you can put the save again into the CWCheat Memcards dir, and use the option "IMPORT EPSXE MEMORYCARD" or something like that
rofl2.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Thanks

Yes it's possible.

Ok, you have to download CWCheat, then enable it for use in Popstation, and press SELECT for 5 seconds. Then a GUI will appear. Search in it, and there is the option "EXPORT TO EPSXE MEMORYCARD" or something like that. It will then create a ePSXe compatible save in its dir in SEPLUGINS
wink.gif

After you've gone past the CD change point, you can put the save again into the CWCheat Memcards dir, and use the option "IMPORT EPSXE MEMORYCARD" or something like that
rofl2.gif

Thanks a lot guys, MGS was the only game I really wanted to play with this temporary PSP.
When I get my own I'll start other games
tongue.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Quick bump.
Where do I put the CWCheat files?
I know you put SEplugins at the root of the memory stick but I cant figure out CWCheat...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1