Hardware psp go wireless switch?

AndroidDem0man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i turn on my wireless switch my pspgo's screen goes black. and then when i try to turn it on (cause it shuts off off) the green light stays for 5 seconds then goes out. then i turn Off the wireless switch and turn it on and it bootsd normally. i wanna use psn lover and get into the psn store... any solutions? this is pissing me off....

AndroidDem0man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ty, i just went to gamestop and they switched my psp and they said they are now going to heck every psp before they trade it in. i got a new black one and it works 100%, time go put a cfw again xD
also, if i get az cfw on it ( 6.39 pro b 8 ) how would i access psn store? shutting it down and logging into it? cause thats the fast recovery kind of cfw. is that how i would?

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With PRO CFW, there is no patching or anything. Just select PSN and go. It works flawless.
smile.gif

AndroidDem0man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so if i do the fast recovry and then i'm literally on the cfw and i can go to recovery menu i can still go to psn while i'm in the cfw? rlly? wow, Cool
biggrin.gif
ty

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AndroidDem0man said:
so if i do the fast recovry and then i'm literally on the cfw and i can go to recovery menu i can still go to psn while i'm in the cfw? rlly? wow, Cool
biggrin.gif
ty
yep but you could go on psn with 6.20 pro-8 and saves you the hassle of using fast recovery every boot up due to the permanent patch included in 6.20

AndroidDem0man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm fine with fast recovery it doesn't matter, so i just want to make sure, If i get 6.39 prob8 and then i use fast recovery to boot into it, i could access the psn store after i use fast recovery?

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AndroidDem0man said:
I'm fine with fast recovery it doesn't matter, so i just want to make sure, If i get 6.39 prob8 and then i use fast recovery to boot into it, i could access the psn store after i use fast recovery?
yes all pro's have native psn support

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and sticky