1. r240p4

OP r240p4 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi everyone. Noob about this. I recently got a psp go with cfw 6.61 PRO-C infinity. The psp go was not holding a charge at the beginning, so I opened it and cleaned it, took the battery our and put it back. Then I turned it on away and it was fixed, it was turning on normally and charging fine. However I had another issue: the SELECT button was working fine, I could access to vsh menu, BUT the START button was not working. Those two buttons seems to be one piece or together on the psp go, so I dont know what could be the issue. So I opened the go again and check the cable for start/select button. I unplugged it, plugged it again. Now neither the START nor the SELECT button works :( I've tried 3 times already in case the cable was loose, but nothing changed. I can press R while I turn on the device and get into recovery mode, but I have not idea what else to do.

Any recommendations? Do you guys think it's the cable, or is it something with software that I may have to reset? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. iVirtualPlays

iVirtualPlays Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    You have to replace the Start and Select ribbon order replacements online such as from Ali Express. To remove, you must detach the ribbon from the motherboard and take the Start Select buttons/sticker off from the front.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Button, Select, Start