Gaming PSP-4000 Confirmed?

Zeroneo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In a recent picture about the new LBP Bundle there's something that surprised some of us: A box confirming the PSP-4000.

Here it is:
2pzcn7a.jpg

Source

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
deanxxczx said:
Actually, it would be good what Sony will come up with for a PSP 4000.
Maybe a leaf from Nintendo's book and adding a touch screen. It'd make up for all that button pushing to type anything.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
.. and I just got my 3000 around January-ish..? Has anybody else noticed Sony was pretty much the first company to start adding/removing features with consoles, first it was the PSP, the 2000 allowed you to play your PSP on a TV, the 3000 didn't change much, but the Go doesn't take UMDs anymore.. the PS3s were BCs, now they aren't, don't have memory card readers, less usb ports, etc.

Before that it was always just a redesign.

Lets see what this 4K is going to have.. if this is true.. that is.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Chris_Skylock said:
im still happy with my 2001. and to think people are still angry about the DSi is a worthles upgrade - look at the PSP, it has more upgrades every year.
Agreed, I only got a second-hand 1000 just over a month ago, and despite being around 4 years old, it doesn't feel dated.

Once I can hack it I'll be happy...

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ZeWarrior said:
.. and I just got my 3000 around January-ish..? Has anybody else noticed Sony was pretty much the first company to start adding/removing features with consoles, first it was the PSP, the 2000 allowed you to play your PSP on a TV, the 3000 didn't change much, but the Go doesn't take UMDs anymore.. the PS3s were BCs, now they aren't, don't have memory card readers, less usb ports, etc.

BCs? o-o

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ComplicatioN said:
ZeWarrior said:

BCs? o-o
Backward Compatible.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ZeWarrior said:

SonyThe PSP 10,000 will have much faster boot times, more RAM, faster Wi-Fi, but we're taking out the feature called "games." Not like anyone used that anyway.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
playallday said:
ZeWarrior said:

SonyThe PSP 10,000 will have much faster boot times, more RAM, faster Wi-Fi, but we're taking out the feature called "games." Not like anyone used that anyway.
rofl2.gif

LBPMods

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony said:
The PSP 10,000 will have much faster boot times, more RAM, faster Wi-Fi, but we're taking out the feature called "games." Not like anyone used that anyway.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: