Hacking PSP 3001 PRO-C dont load ISO

Dullahan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, I bought a psp unlock with 6.61 Pro-C, formatted the console but not SDCARD, now it does not recognize any new ISO, just the isos that were already in it before formatting.

Do I need to do something after placing the games in the ISO folder? (all in .iso format)

phonz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I bought a psp unlock with 6.61 Pro-C, formatted the console but not SDCARD, now it does not recognize any new ISO, just the isos that were already in it before formatting.

Do I need to do something after placing the games in the ISO folder? (all in .iso format)

is it running some sort of Organization plugin, like categories_lite.prx? Check the /seplugins/VSH.txt to see if it's loading anything.

Reactions: Dullahan

Dullahan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for the answer, I think I discovered the problem, delete some isos that came on the card and my new isos were recognized. Maybe it's a problem with one of these ISOS or the card. Will I do some testing later, is there any size limit for ISOS on the FAT32 card?

phonz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the answer, I think I discovered the problem, delete some isos that came on the card and my new isos were recognized. Maybe it's a problem with one of these ISOS or the card. Will I do some testing later, is there any size limit for ISOS on the FAT32 card?

4GB is the max a file can be, but if you try and transfer something to it thats more than 4GB it will error out iirc.

Reactions: Dullahan

Dullahan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
solved the problem! one of the isos that came on the sd card was apparently messing up the loading of the others. Thank you for your help.

Reactions: phonz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30