Gaming PSP 3000 vs 2000

Pavichokche

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Before you answer, I want to explain what I'm really asking.
I bought a PSP so that I can play PSPo2, and since the demo came out, I realized that with a 3000 CFW psp you can't play online.

So now I'm contemplating going back a step and getting a PSP 2000. I know exactly what the differences are, mainly that the screen is not as vibrant/bright (but there is no interlacing which is a plus).

So I guess I wanted to hear the opinions of some 2000 users, how they are liking it, and also if they've tried a 3000 psp (or vice versa).

Well???

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
From the perspective of a CFW user, you'd have to be nuts to favour the PSP 3000 over the fully hackable 2000.

MLRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally would hate having to reCFW my psp everytime it turns off..so i lie the 2000 more

Pavichokche

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I thought as much. Thanks guys
smile.gif

Could you tell me how long it takes to switch between CFW and OFW, once you have your battery and MMS set up?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Less than 1 minute? Not particularly long....plus you could always just leave it on OFW and have a Pandora battery spare to run DCv8 and the Test M33 option when you need to.

RyuKisargi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh? You can't go online with CFW, can you? I only recently modded my PSP, and I can't go online with Little Big Planet, keeps asking for a patch.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You can upgrade to 6.20 and then downgrade with pandora battery.
Or, there is PSNLover but I'm not sure about LBP. Maybe if you download the updated ISO it might go online

RyuKisargi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never found the "updated" ISO, but I downgraded my 2001 from 6.31 with a Pandora Battery.

I guess I'm screwed for now.
tongue.gif
I'll pick up a copy sometime, use that. I have PSNLover, just to make sure I can keep getting my own PSN titles when needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@