Gaming PSN Strategy Games Share group

PlanetIndigo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I am building up a 5 person PSN share group based around strategy games, tower defense games and especially online enabled psn strategy games.
I am only looking for serious individuals that are interested in this genre and could commit to a long term group (ie: don't drop off offline in 2 months never to be seen again).
I already have 2 friends interested in it, so we only need two more persons to join us.
What are you getting out of this? Not only are you getting those games at a huge discount (80% discount since we share the price 5 ways, so a 10$ game is only 2$ for each member) but you are also getting friends to play said games with. (well at least for the online enabled ones )

The initial group purchases will be:
Worms 2 Armageddon (online play)
Lemmings

Future purchases to be considered:
Swords and Soldiers (online play)
Hoard (online play)
Age of Booty (online play)
Tumble
Comet Crash
Mushroom Wars
Crystal Defenders
Chu-Chu Rocket (hopefully this will make its way on the PSN soon)

I have already run a gameshare group in the past so I am familiar with all the steps and I have ironed out all the details, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
If you are interested, just post your PSN name and I will contact you with further details, etc...

PlanetIndigo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure I understand your question, or I'm not sure you understand what I meant in my post.
This gameshare group works like that: I create a brand new PSN ID for the group, we each deposit x$ on it, and we buy games for all of us to use. You only create 1 user account on your PS3 for that PSN account, and you get to access and use all the games the group buys. Does that answer your question?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sort of so do i need to have a 20 dollar card to join and give to you?

PlanetIndigo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The initial group buys will only cost around 7$ per person and we'll get 3 games, then every 2 months or so (or whenever a good strategy game comes out), we'll refill the account with 5$ per person or so and get 2 more games, etc...
I can explain all the details on PSN if you want, it'd probably be quicker. Can you post or PM me your PSN so I can get in contact with you on there?

fancysky016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good try!

bump for you, hope you can form a good group.

my PS3 is temporarily not available, if not, i will contact you.

PlanetIndigo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fancysky016, thanks for the encouraging words.

We still have 1 slot open, so if anyone serious is interested, please post your PSN id.

PlanetIndigo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bump, come on we just need 1 more person to get this started
smile.gif

PlanetIndigo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to have to bump the thread so many times, but we are 4 just waiting on a 5th to get things started, come on guys it's a great way to get strategy games for very cheap and have people to play them with!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-