Hacking [PS4] Restore saves (5.05) ?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this allow me to use my Retail Saves on Fake-Signed Games?

Trying to play the Fake-Signed Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition and it has "Corrupted" most of my legit disc saves while trying to load them.

try my post above to get them back or to test. hopefully, you backed those up beforehand. tbh, I'm not sure if the saves are corrupted in actuality or something has happened with the save database. if you use sg and db by the stooged, I think it backs up that database on top of your saves, so maybe you could take a look with sqlite browser 3.

Reactions: KiiWii

regina_spektor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes. Should decrypt and rencrypt from any to any.
So saves are supposed to work in fake pkg games and official ones, we just need to make sure they're from same region. I'm asking because I've bought some games on sale, but can't download them since I'm in 5.05. Later on, when is possible to download my legit games, I just need to restore the save and it'll work, right?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So saves are supposed to work in fake pkg games and official ones, we just need to make sure they're from same region. I'm asking because I've bought some games on sale, but can't download them since I'm in 5.05. Later on, when is possible to download my legit games, I just need to restore the save and it'll work, right?

When fake save tools arrive: yes.

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to restore my saves from my non-activated PS4 to my activated PS4 Pro (using the activated profile) using Save Wizard. So far I have tested GOW, Neir Automata and Shantae, all restored and played fine. I am going to be posting how I did it later this morning, after I drop the little one off at school and head to a doctor's appointment myself.

Bear in mind that this is not a free solution, it does require the Save Wizard to work, but it has worked for me for every one of my game saves that I tried. I am not sure if I should post it in the hacks and homebrew or tutorials section?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho