Supermario92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm currently on 5.05 and sometimes after I run the mira+hen payload my PS4 shuts down and then I have to go through the updating system storage process.
Anyone know what could be causing this? Also, what payload should I be using only hen or hen+mira?

Thanks

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm currently on 5.05 and sometimes after I run the mira+hen payload my PS4 shuts down and then I have to go through the updating system storage process.
Anyone know what could be causing this? Also, what payload should I be using only hen or hen+mira?

Thanks

What homebrew are you using when that happens?
I have the same problem, I can confirm it happening with NES and SNES emulators.

EDIT: Ah, it happens on Mira already? Are you using the 'User Guide' ?

Last edited by thekarter104,

Supermario92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What homebrew did you use when that happens?
I have the same problem, I can confirm it happening with NES and SNES emulators.

I was running a game backup God of war. It doesn't happen while playing the game, but when trying to enable the hen+mira payload

sushyoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I had the same exact problem. But it only occurred when I run Mira+Hen through dark software website. Only that it only happened when I was running the exploit through remoteplay.
Try running the HEN only exploit.

Supermario92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you unplugged any USB devices before running the exploit?
The only one I had plugged in was the usb cable to charge the controller I will remove it and see if that helps

I had the same exact problem. But it only occurred when I run Mira+Hen through dark software website. Only that it only happened when I was running the exploit through remoteplay.
I have only been using the mira+hen payload. I will try only hen and see if that fixes the issue.

Naxster

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

I'm actually getting the same problems sometimes even with HEN only. :/
Is it dangerous for the console to shutdown like that? It usually work after I reboot it again.

cainan__c

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've only ever gotten the system to crash in...
it's own Settings app.
Image from 31/05/2018 I don't know why it's fucking upside down
66byig.jpg

sushyoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I started running Al-Aziff exploit method and run HEN. Havent got any issues so far. Can even run exploit from remote play and can even sleep my console and restore with no crash

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Random shut downs can occur if it overheats. Does the console have enough ventilation? Especially at the back. And especially during the summer.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Random shutdown after running Mira is kernel panic, that is normal. Remember to backup your Database and games save with DB_SG_Backup.

Peluki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Thanks

Supermario92

Hi Supermario92 ...

Firstly, I would read the Post by pustal (May 30, 2018) currently on Page 4, ie. '5.05 exploit first try keeps rebooting my console' you may gain some general info from that regarding possible issues!. Also, I don't know whether this will help or not, but, is something worth mentioning and which you might you might try. When I was running generally available exploit software using using my original NODE MCU8266 with a Micro SD WiFi set-up using HEN 1.6. I noticed if starting the PS4 from scratch the PS4 would always start with the 'What's New' Icon highlighted, and found if I left this way when I came to start, the HEN, 4 or 5 times out of 10 would do as you suggested in your post, however, if I moved the cursor to highlight the Game PKG I was going to use before starting the HEN (which would obviously show as locked prior to starting the HEN) it 'never' failed once thereafter, and often wondered if there was something written into the start-up routine that tried some sort of availability checking?? that caused this to happen ... may help ... may not ... but, just a thought ... I unfortunately cannot now re-check this situation, as I now run my own software these days using a Micro WEMOS/SD WiFi set-up and currently don't have any issues whatsoever ... Good Luck ...

Regards ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p0iK877W4