Hacking Ps4 on 3.55 question

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anythibg usefull for this firmware... or should i update?
i have the very first ps4 ^^ so yeah.. but i am thinking about buying a slim model with 3.55 too... so what do you think?.. i ve also the ps4 pro but it s sitting on 5.00... sad but yeah life sucks sometimes..

D

Deleted User

Is there anythibg usefull for this firmware... or should i update?
i have the very first ps4 ^^ so yeah.. but i am thinking about buying a slim model with 3.55 too... so what do you think?.. i ve also the ps4 pro but it s sitting on 5.00... sad but yeah life sucks sometimes..

i'd update and watch my channel youtube.com/seanp2500

D

Deleted User

ok great!

would you also buy a slim model?... or would you give a fu#@ and wait till a 5.00 fw release will come up... or do you guess there will ever be that fw 5.00 exploit release?

slim has 5g wifi and some other upgrades yes but then again I am trying to get my hands on ANY ps4's

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slim has 5g wifi and some other upgrades yes but then again I am trying to get my hands on ANY ps4's
hmmm and you think the exploit for 5.0 will come? ...
i am curious... because i d save a hell of a money... xD

i would upgrade cuz of the noise that the old ps4 makes.... ..... but yeah i only buy a slim if the 5.0 exploit will not come soon

D

Deleted User

hmmm and you think the exploit for 5.0 will come? ...
i am curious... because i d save a hell of a money... xD

i would upgrade cuz of the noise that the old ps4 makes.... ..... but yeah i only buy a slim if the 5.0 exploit will not come soon

check out Morpheus on youtube who has sega master system working on 5.01. So yeah i am currently skipping meals saving up for a pro....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes