Hacking PS4 Keys Released( by Redeyex32)

RyoX9

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
back in the ps3 days they had keys granting access to level up to level 7, im not sure what level these keys are and we might see a custom firmware.

sabykos

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OK, I'm a bit confused. The guy says, that he provides the key to decrypt encrypted packages. Imo the necessary key for this is the public key. But the post says that it's also possible to generate the private key, which is for encrypting the content. Well at least as long as the process we're talking about is signing content. Correct me, if I'm wrong, it's been a while since I took a class concerning crypto stuff.

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
OK, I'm a bit confused. The guy says, that he provides the key to decrypt encrypted packages. Imo the necessary key for this is the public key. But the post says that it's also possible to generate the private key, which is for encrypting the content. Well at least as long as the process we're talking about is signing content. Correct me, if I'm wrong, it's been a while since I took a class concerning crypto stuff.

You can just write an encrypt function based on the decrypt function. It has source code with it. And yes if you got both keys you can de/encrypt the pkg.

But still you need kexploit to enable the debug menu for the pkg installer to use those pkg?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The guy says, that he provides the key to decrypt encrypted packages. Imo the necessary key for this is the public key.
Yep

Signing is a completely different deal, as the 3DS/WiiU scene has proven (in decrypt9/gm9, and after bootrom dumps, PC tools too) we can encrypt titles (like when creating custom fonts or home launcher romhacks) but not sign them (they still require CFW)

Reactions: naddel81

RyoX9

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After reading this conversation i decided to update my ps4 from 4.73 to 5.03, as i was waiting that something might be released for xmas.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1