Hacking PS4 Jailbreak Update and Trophy Sync

PoppaDre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am looking to update my PS4 to play some newer games and go online again. I have a few trophies I would like to keep like my legit platinum from God of War but I also have a few trophies from fpkg games. Is it safe to update my console and then sync my trophies. I will delete all the fake game files but would like to keep my trophies.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking to update my PS4 to play some newer games and go online again. I have a few trophies I would like to keep like my legit platinum from God of War but I also have a few trophies from fpkg games. Is it safe to update my console and then sync my trophies. I will delete all the fake game files but would like to keep my trophies.

We believe so, there have been no reported bans for people upgrading from 5.05 (having used hen, homebrew, and fpkg games) to latest FW.

The surefire method to potentially avoid a ban, is to delete any trophies from FPKG games, and remove any fake signed content.

Reactions: PoppaDre

PoppaDre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not quite ready yet to update as there are a few games i want to play but I'll try it and update

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you've deleted the actual stuff you didn't have legit, trophies alone aren't going to tell sony shit about what you've done. for all they know you could have borrowed, rented, or used to have but lost/sold/threw out the games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker