Gaming Ps4 game saves

bgojkovich

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking for game saves that work with save wizard. The ones im finding through websites all come back corrupted when resigned. Looking for lego marvel superheroes (us) version with all characters, but any forums or websites that have a repository would be greatly appreciated

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have an image of what the save looks like? could be decrypted which will have the profile/user id in the name of the folder.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
of the save itself. I know what decrypted saves look like. that might be what you're using or you could be using saves ftp'd from the system. afaik, save wizard uses saves via exporting.

Ryzen83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok here is a screen shot of the save file on the pc. and it is in a zip file but i resign it then load the save on the ps4 it comes back corrupted
Screenshot 2021-01-02 120856.png

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that looks like possibly an ftp save. can't use those unless you're using the same account/system. it has no account number, so there's no way to import them account activator. and, to decrypt them, the folder would be named differently (it would have the user id that dumped them in the folder name). you could try save mounter, but I have a feeling it won't work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

there's also the possibility you need the original keystone. that's part of a game dump, and if no one supplies it, there's nothing that can be done.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no idea on my part. I've just used my own saves, transferring them from one account to another. the original account was banned on the ps3. your issue may be the keystone. there's no telling if the person used a fake pkg keystone or the original. I'm not sure if save wizard works with fake pkgs.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having the same issue trying to use my retail copy of FF7 R save to a fake pkg version same region, but on another ps4 although I have activated psn offline using the same ID that my Pro uses. I dumped the game/keystone but have no clue what to do with it. Also Save Wizard does indeed work with fake pkg saves.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you want to force the keystone into the ff7 remake backup after building a pkg. you need the pkg to be modifiable when creating the pkg. if you have a different account, use the old account with account activator, import the save, use save mounter to decrypt it, then replace the save with new account (use account activator here too).

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you want to force the keystone into the ff7 remake backup after building a pkg. you need the pkg to be modifiable when creating the pkg. if you have a different account, use the old account with account activator, import the save, use save mounter to decrypt it, then replace the save with new account (use account activator here too).
Shit I forgot 1 important thing and its probably why my retail save shows up corrupted despite using the same psn ID on both ps4's
The save i exported was from a 7.02 pro while the other ps4 im trying to import the save to is on 6.72 we cant import saves from a higher FW to a lower one its the other way around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?