PS4 exclusives Persona 5 Royal and Days Gone listed for upcoming PC release on Amazon France

amazon-fr-amazon-france.png

Are some major PlayStation 4 games about to hit the PC market? Amazon France says yes, after listing Persona 5 Royal, Days Gone, Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection, and Gran Turismo Sport, all for the Windows PC platform. Whether or not these listings hold any weight is questionable, but Amazon France did successfully list Horizon Zero Dawn for PC a few days prior to the official port announcement by PlayStation. On the flip side, Amazon France also listed Bloodborne for PC back in 2015--something that never came to pass. This should all be taken with a grain of salt, though it is curious, nonetheless.

EDIT: Following those previous games, Amazon FR then listed the recently delayed and still unreleased on PS4 upcoming blockbuster, The Last of Us Part II, for PC, further hinting at possible issues over at the online retailer, rather than legitimate leaks.

EDIT2: Amazon IT and Amazon ES both added The Last of Us Part II for PC to their listings as well.

EDIT3: SEGA confirmed that the listing is incorrect.

:arrow: Source

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant see a persona 5 royal port happening right now with the ps4 release just coming out a few weeks ago. Also cant see sony releasing the last of us part 2 onto PC when it is the biggest upcoming exclusive for the playstation this year. Also the first first game isnt even on pc so you would think that they would port that first before even considering a port of the 2nd game. So I think that this is deffinatly just Amazon messing up for some reason.

MadMakuFuuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i really hope they bring persona 5 to pc. not only that, but other persona games (persona 3 and 4 on top of the list) and maybe, a definitive version of those games. persona 3 had the normal version, FES and the psp. persona 4 normal version (ps2) and golden version (psvita). some of games we can emulate at any point, but i gladly pay for any pc port.

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Persona 5 is the most playable game on rpcs3, so you can technically play it if you want.

For some reason I am not that excited to play persona 5 r

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just hope Sega/Atlus would bring the mainline Persona games outside of Sony platform. They don't need to be just PC.

Also, if mainline Persona games were put on other platforms, the only people that would most likely be upset about this are die-hard Sony fans that are obsess with Sony exclusive games.

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Are some major PlayStation 4 games about to hit the PC market? Amazon France says yes, after listing Persona 5 Royal, Days Gone, Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection, and Gran Turismo Sport, all for the Windows PC platform. Whether or not these listings hold any weight is questionable, but Amazon France did successfully list Horizon Zero Dawn for PC a few days prior to the official port announcement by PlayStation. On the flip side, Amazon France also listed Bloodborne for PC back in 2015--something that never came to pass. This should all be taken with a grain of salt, though it is curious, nonetheless.

EDIT: Following those previous games, Amazon FR then listed the recently delayed and still unreleased on PS4 upcoming blockbuster, The Last of Us Part II, for PC, further hinting at possible issues over at the online retailer, rather than legitimate leaks.

EDIT2: Amazon IT and Amazon ES both added The Last of Us Part II for PC to their listings as well.

EDIT3: SEGA confirmed that the listing is incorrect.

:arrow: Source
cool i guess

vincentx77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah. This is Atlus. Remember Catherine? They wouldn't release Persona 5 Royal without releasing Persona 5 first, just to gage interest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1