Hacking PS4 Cheater 1.4.5 Cheat File Crash Bandicoot n. Sane Trilogy 1.01

YodaXY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes of course i have the same phenomenon in god of war 4 at the beginning of this game i have used the same codes like in github. I played a little bit maybe 3h and shut down the console. So i was loading the cht again and they dont work. It gives me the error section not found or so. I have now entered the address manually and it saves in another section but y? I have no idea... so now i can load the first cht file again and it worked perfect. Its a little bit strange :D

sk2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
Could you provide me the link to the site where you downloaded the game and update? Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My own guys check if it wors for Crash bandicoot 1.01
God Mode
99 Apples
99Boxes
99Boxes on plus game added

@matias3ds -
Hi,
Could you provide me the link to the site where you downloaded the game and update? Thanks

Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi,

@matias3ds -
Hi,
Sure the sites is todoinmega , if you put in google todoinmega crash bandicoot you will see the link

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Where did you download the update file 1.01. I cant find it in todoinmega
This that i, sharing its from the great @YodaXY , wich help me , if you do a common instalattion its going to end the update installation but its not going to update the game , so you will have to do it this way :

Dump your game plug in a usb stick in your ps4 and run hen and then dump after run crash und go back to the main menu, if the ps4 is shuting down your dump is complete...
We make your own update pkg for u!
so now i give you the tools and update files;

after this uninstall the hole game on your ps4 and use the new 2 pkg files, the main game and the new update files!

Dump Files for WIN;

Pm me for links

Patch Files extracted;

Pm me for links

FAKE PACKAGING DUMPED GAMES + PATCHES

Files needed:
GENGP4 (cannot be linked here)
ORBIS-PUB-GEN (cannot be linked here)
Your dumped game files (CUSAXXXXX-APP & CUSAXXXXX-PATCH folders)

Start Here:

Good Luck !!!!

Last edited by matias3ds,

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have Horizon Zero Dawn,CUSA07320, but the ps4 cheater codes don't work, none of the codes work.
Is you game version 1.0 ?
do you have one of the items that your trying to modified ?
If you have all that and doesnt work , i recommend for you to search for easy items and try to change them to check if they work .
Example you have in stock 5 woods , make the first search with 5 .
collect 2 more woods see how many woods you have , now perform the next search with that number .
And so on until you have 1 or 2 result only , change the amount and collect wok to see if it worked .

sk2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This that i, sharing its from the great @YodaXY , wich help me , if you do a common instalattion its going to end the update installation but its not going to update the game , so you will have to do it this way :

Dump your game plug in a usb stick in your ps4 and run hen and then dump after run crash und go back to the main menu, if the ps4 is shuting down your dump is complete...
We make your own update pkg for u!
so now i give you the tools and update files;

after this uninstall the hole game on your ps4 and use the new 2 pkg files, the main game and the new update files!

Dump Files for WIN;

Pm me for links

Patch Files extracted;

Pm me for links

Good Luck !!!!

@matias3ds - Thanks and I was able to update the game to 1.01 using your instructions. But when I applied the cheats i.e. the boxes and god mode cheat the game is freezing and I have to restart the game again. It happened many times.
Also for the 99 lives crash cheat this address works and not the one you attached. How do I get the boxes and Wumpas address?
This address worked for crash lives: data|23|6C45F24|4 bytes|99|1|lives|24EC45F24

Hi,

@matias3ds -
Hi,

Do I need to collect some boxes and wumpas before I apply the cheat since the game is freezing when I apply the boxes or Wumpas cheat

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I understand you want to help everyone out in sharing your .cht files, but just give us the locations to searched, and the region/version of your game instead almost 99% of the time an address can/will change in RAM, hell I've seen it happen mid game in Borderlands Handsome Collection, whenever I lock a variable like for money, then after awhile of playing that variable looses it's address association as it gets reloaded into memory.

the only consistent thing is where the variable was found (whichever thing was left check marked after the search), which depends on the version, and region, from there you can search for the variable yourself with more consistent results.

Last edited by Proto-Propski,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Likely because they are not as economic compared to us. +1